LAUGHING IN MY LONELINESS* pink hoodie
- returns info
- rdv® care
- 100% cotton thiccc heavyweight fleece with brushed interior for softness
- oversized silhouette with dropped shoulders.
- oversized hood with a button snap.
- upside-down rêveurs de vie logo and LAUGHING IN MY LONELINESS phrase embroidery in front and large oversized print on the back.
- great quality - tonal rib-knit crewneck, cuffs, trim, and waistband.
- curved kangaroo pocket.
- size down if you want a true-to-size fit. example: if you wear a size large - get a size medium
- female model is 5 8' in size M
- male model is 5 10' in size L
dm @reveursdevie or firstname.lastname@example.org & we will personally help you with sizing
450 gsm so thiccc
weighs 1 pound so heavyweight asf
your hoodie will get shipped at july 4th.
the hoodie shipment is stuck over-seas at the moment.
which sucks, but it wasnt in our control. blame covid :(
you can also pick your order up for free after 26th.
if you spend $99 or more, you receive free shipping :)
Canada Post : 2-8 Days ($12.50) - Expedited
Canada Post : 2-4 Days ($13.16) - Xpresspost
Canada Post : 2-8 Days ($28.27) - Priority
Canada Post : 5-8 Days ($13.18) - Small Packet USA Air
Canada Post : 3-12 Days ($28.38) - Xpresspost USA
international shipping is available.
email or message us on instagram at @reveursdevie
if you are facing any problems.
changed your mind or chose the wrong thing?
Return your order within 14 days of when you receive the item
and get your money back
wash: wash in cold with like colours. only non chlorine. wash inside out.
drying: hang to dry or tumble dry or air dry.
care: warm iron if needed. PLEASE do not iron on decorations :)
our customers are not just that; they are our homies. as an attempt to increase transparency between our company and our family, rdv® is proud to provide a detailed money trail of your purchases.
rêveurs de vie® is a proud and official partner of the Canadian Mental Health Association (CMHA) @cmhasaskatoon. as a collective effort to raise awareness regarding mental health, RDV® supports CMHA by donating to them 15% of the profit proceeds from each product sale. This gesture helps keep RDV® operations running whilst ensuring that a fraction of our income is used to benefit and promote research, understanding, and knowledge regarding mental health and its diverse aspects.
thank you so much for continuing to support rêveurs de vie® and its mission. your contributions, just like you, have a purpose. love you <3